Egg less Chocolate cookies
Cookies, they are the hardest to resist, I mean how can you forget that heavenly feeling of the crumbling cookies that just melt your heart and make you go ammm….. Even after all these years of surviving life, its so hard to resist an amazing cookie! And if you too cannot say no to them i am sure you will love this easy recipe that will give you your own batch of amazingly satisfying cookies.
Well we all know it’s so difficult these days to remain sane and happy all the time! You might not be able to make your day as amazing as you wish it was. I get it, because even I am going through it. We are all together in this! Food is something that brings us together as well, so bringing to you a fun recipe that will make you want to cook today. It’s easy and yummy for sure, and it has chocolate!
Let get going with some amazing cookies that will make you happy with that cup of beverage you love!
Eggless is the new trend in the recent days and I am sure you will love to try this easy recipe, that can get you amazing cookies to munch on. So scroll down and get going!
Chocolate Chip Cookies: NO Eggs, No Butter, No Maida
*And before you freak out seeing ghee in the list let me tell you that after you are done baking these you will not get even the slightest hint of ghee in there. It does not have the crazy hard core ghee smell in the end so chill! And bake.
|Clarified Butter (Ghee) |
Sugar or Jaggery Powder
Orange Zest (OPTIONAL)
Wheat Flour (Replace with Maida if you want to)
Corn Flour (OPTIONAL)
A pinch of salt
|½ cup |
|Prep Time: 10 mins||Cook time: 15 mins||Total Time: 25 mins|
- In a bowl take the clarified butter and sugar and mix it using a spatula until it is light and creamy. Remember don’t beat it too much as the ghee becomes creamy easily and really fast.
- Then add in the dry ingredients; the flour, coco powder, baking soda, cornflour, salt and the orange zest (If you’re using it).
- When you mix it all well, the mixture would look sandy and grainy.
- This is when you add the binding agent, the milk and mix the dough to bind everything together.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator and let it rest for fifteen minutes.
- After you take the dough out of the refrigerator, take small scoops out of it and place it on your baking tray lined with parchment paper or use silicon mats.
- Sprinkle some chocolate on top of the scooped out dough or use chocolate chips.
- Bake the cookies for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- When your cookie is done let it cool down and then enjoy!
Refer to the pictures above for references.
The recipe takes very little time and tastes great with that amazing coffee of yours. Tray it at home and leave your comments, letting me know how yours turned out.